Introducing the GlassRenu Beginner Virtual Training Class held every other Tuesday at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific.
In this two-hour group training class, you will learn the basics of the GlassRenu system, and gain all of the knowledge necessary to begin repairing and restoring glass. Set in a virtual group setting, your trainer will demonstrate the proper glass repair techniques and coach you through your own repairs setting you up for success.
The GlassRenu Training Team will cover:
- Identifying glass damage and the proper Renudisk to use
- In-depth focus on each step of the GlassRenu Scratch Removal Process
- How to remove light damage using a Grey RenuDisk
- Introduction of the Black RenuDisk to remove deeper damage
- Techniques to pre-polish the work area and blend the repair edge
- Best practices to polish and return the glass to clear
Each attendee will receive a link to a recorded copy of their class
This class is specifically for the beginning GlassRenu user. Individual coaching time will be dependent on the number of attendees in each class.